Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October - Leather and Polka Dots

Hey Ya'll!

I am am super excited about fall being here! I have missed my boots and jackets!! So at the first sign of a chill in the air I decided to take full advantage of it :)





Hat - Thrifted
Scarf - Cynthia Rowley via Back By Popular Demand
Skirt - Valerie Bertinelli via Goodwill
Shirt - ?? No tag no clue ??
Jacket - Sofia Max via Belk ~ $30  
Belt - Thrifted
Shoes - Kenneth Cole via Belk $30

I can not wait for more fall weather, I desperately need a break from the humidity! I am really enjoying looking through my closet and seeing all my new options I can wear now that it's cooling off.  My boots are especially looking forward to the dust getting shaken off of them :) On a side note I have found that investing in solidly make leather boots and taking care of them will save you money in the long run.  I haven't bought new boots out of necessity for years.  Now I have bought boots that I wanted, but that doesn't count :) I seem to have found the best deals at the end of the season mostly at Macy's for around $100. Which considering non leather boots can cost $50 or more and they only last a season or so it's worth the investment, at least to me it is. 

What are you excited to start wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment